Saturday, April 9, 2011 | By: Debbie

Saturday 04-09-11 Weekend at Deer Camp..

Well we are at our trailer in Port Gibson, MS and I am really enjoying sitting by myself.  I love this time to myself and I really like having Internet service.  We had some friends over for supper tonight and cooked deer burgers on the grill.  Hubby has gone for a ride to the river with his dog and I just got through taking a nice long hot bubble bath.  I have been going back over my old journals and I am going to change my eating starting tomorrow.  I am going back to more veggies and grilled meats and not so much fruit.  I am over doing it on free veggies and fruits and so I am going to change my menu a little bit. 

Starting in the morning I am going to go for a walk and start my walking again.  When we get home tomorrow I am going to take Merlin out for a ride and get some exercise of some kind every day.  I get mad at the scales, but this is my fault and I can control it.  I have not come this far to screw it up now and gain my weight back or just stay at my current weight.  It is time to get those scales moving in the down direction again.  So I joined Weight Watchers on line and I am going to be keeping my journals on my phone from now on and let WW online figure the points for me.  I really thought it was going to be really expensive, but it is only $12.95 per month so that is not to bad.  I like it because it also has a recipe builder and I can look up recipes to fix.   

Well I am going to read some posts and see what every one is up to these days.  Have a great night and I will get another post in after my walk in the morning.  I am going to take some pictures of how pretty and green everything is.

4 comments:

Laura Whitfield said...

Joining WW Online was a great idea. I don't have the patience to calculate out everything myself really. I use Nutrimirror since I'm calorie counting. Its free and its simple. Way to decided to take control!

Tim said...

Enjoy your walk! :) I had a nice walk along the seafront yesterday. It was so nice breathing in the sea air and enjoying the warm sun (considering how often it rains in England!)

Phil said...

Taking control before it gets out of hand - good call.

I'm surprised at the cheapness of WW too, I had it in my mind that it would be a lot more than that.

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Good luck with the new plan, Debbie. I wish you the best. :)