Tuesday, March 22, 2011 | By: Debbie

Tuesday March 22, 2011 - Time to visit Mother...

We are going to go over to my Mom's tonight for supper and I am looking forward to going.  I have not seen her in over a month so it will be nice.  She really does not cook much anymore so we are going to have subway for supper, which is fine with me because it is in my eating out book.   I like it when I know what I can have and how many points it has.  

Well we are suppose to have Internet this week at work so I can start putting my pictures back on my blog of my journals.  I like doing this so everyone can keep up with what I am eating.  Last night I made some square fries and they were really good.  You take 2 or 3 squash of your choice.  I used yellow because that was what I had in the frig.  You peel them and cut them into fries and put them on a cookie sheet that you have sprayed with Pam and sprinkle them with salt and chili powder.  Then you spray them with cooking spray really good and put them in the oven on about 400 until they start to brown on the bottom and then turn them over.  I cooked mine kind of crispy and they were wonderful.  4 fries has one point, but it you cut them small you can have about 6 or 8 for 1 point. 

My eating has been great again today and tomorrow is weigh in day again so we will see how I did this week.  Have a great day..

3 comments:

Tim said...

I love Subway. I'm so glad the brand came to England. I could easily eat one everyday! :D

Good luck with tomorrow's weigh day Debbie!

Roz said...

Good luck at weigh in Debbie! Have a good day.

The Path Traveled said...

Enjoy time with your mom! Good wishes at the weigh in!