Wednesday, January 26, 2011 | By: Debbie

Day 26 - Weight Watchers meeting tonight..

Well tonight is my weekly Weight Watchers meeting and time to step on the scales again.  I am excited this week about stepping on the scales.  I should show a 2 or 3 lb lost this week by my scales, but sometimes the WW scales are different.  I hope it is good this week cause I would love to take off another 5 or 6 lbs before I go on my cruise. 

Still no exercise to speak of unless you can count doing laundry or cleaning house.  I started my new job full time today so I should have some kind of schedule down by next week.  I have good intentions to exercise and then I get home and fix supper and try and do a little house work and when I set down to eat I am done.  I hope to do better next week and try and lose at least 2 lbs next week also. 

What problems do any of you have with exercise or do you have problems.  I would love to hear your ups and downs with exercising.   Okay I have to go back to work now so wish me luck on my weigh in tonight and here is yesterdays food journal.


4 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

I have always had problems with exercise because I have been so sedentary for many years. I am just now getting back into working out thanks to Allan and his plan. So far, I've been able to keep up and do well with the challenge exercises. Walking is the best place to start. I bought a pedometer and it helps me set a step goal and a mile goal to see what I can do every day. I think I will manage to do even better when spring gets here. I have discovered that I love to walk outside in the sunshine. Unfortunately, the weather isn't cooperating right now.

WWSuzi said...

I was just wondering how you are enjoying the new ww's??

Shabby Chic Mom said...

I actually love exercise its just the motivation I find hard lol. I hope you have a loss at ww tomight. Good luck

Roz said...

Good luck at weigh in. Look forward to seeing the results!! Have a good day.