Monday, January 24, 2011 | By: Debbie

Day 24 - Glad to be back on line..

Good lord I had a long weekend with the funeral and everything, cause you know in the south we feed people when some one dies.  This was not a close family member to me, but to my sister it was her mother in-law.  So we all went and took food and stuff like that and went to the funeral yesterday.  I am glad it is over though..

I had a pretty good weekend and stayed on track even with all the food and everything.  I spent the weekend at home all by little on lonesome and I really enjoyed it.  I wish we had Internet connect at home, but it was just good to be by myself for a change.  I have started a 30 day exercise challenge for myself and plan on doing some kind of exercise everyday.  I made me a calendar with 30 days on it and I am going to tear off each day until I get to 1.  I have to start getting more exercise and move my body more so my weight loss will pickup.

Here is yesterdays food journal and I am going to go and read a few posts to see what everyone has been up to the last couple of days.  Have a good one.

3 comments:

Michele said...

There are perks to not being online at home such as not getting addicted to all the wonderful blogs. Something I am going to try with exercise is walking up and down stairs. I have two sets in my home-so a few minutes here and there will build my stamina some more.

Kelly said...

Yay, I'm glad you're back!

WWSuzi said...

I'm so glad your back!! I missed you kiddo :)