Saturday, January 15, 2011 | By: Debbie

Day 15 - chillin out...

Well I am glad to finally get to chill out tonight after today.  I went and moved all my stuff out of my office and packed it up to move with the new job when we go to our new building.  I am excited and ready for the change and my new boss is great and really laid back.   My office looked so strange with all of my stuff moved out though and it is surprising what you can accumulate in 5 years.  I did not realize that I had so much personal junk in that office.  It took 3 boxes to get everything packed up and out of there.   I still have all of my plants to get yet, but they will have to wait until we move so I will have somewhere to put them. 

Okay day on my eating, I meet my son and his wife and grandson for lunch at Shoneys and we ended up eating breakfast instead.  I did pretty good I had some scrambled eggs and some chicken.  I blew it with a piece of cheese cake though.  I do not know what came over me put I had to have a piece of cheese cake.  So I got a piece and ate it and got the craving out of my system.  I have already learned that if I want something I will keep on eating other things trying to solve that craving.  So the best thing is to go ahead and eat what I really want and work it out with my extra points for the week.   So far I am having a great week and hope for another loss next week.

Okay here my new blogger award and I have Kelly and Stacy to thank for my new award.  I have to tell 7 things about myself and pass this award on to other bloggers.  I think I am suppose to pass it on to at least 15 bloggers, but right now I am only going to do 5 that I think need an award.


Okay here are 7 things about myself..

1.  I am totally terrified of the dark and do not like staying by myself at night.  Scares the hell out of me.
2.  This is my 3rd marriage and the love of my life.  We have been together for 18 years.
3.  Love dogs and I have 3.  Will feed my baby Freckles off of my plate.
4.  Terrible housekeeper.  I will leave dishes for a couple of days.
5.  Love old Movies. 
6.  I tend to get my feelings hurt real easy and when I do I always remember it.
7.  I do not like the ocean except from a boat.  I do not even like wading..  All that water scares me.

Now on to who gets the award from me.  Here goes.

Tammy - http://www.anewertammy.com/
Floriana - http://www.sugarlessdiet.blogspot.com/
Tim - www.timmoyoungfatboythin.blogspot.com
Natalia - http://www.nmburlesonweightloss.blogspot.com/
Jannie - http://www.watchjannielose.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Jannie said...

Many thanks! My first award! :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

You know what we all have crazy moments and we just have to have that food. And you're right I've caught msyelf eating around a craving beofre and I just consume more calories than if I had satisfied that craving in the first place.

Floriana said...

Thanks for the award, Debbie :)

Pretty Pauline said...

MMMMMM cheesecake! So NOT what I need to read, but I hope it was good!

Roz said...

Congrats on the award. LOVE reading people's lists and getting to know my favorite bloggers better. Have a good week.