Wednesday, December 22, 2010 | By: Debbie

Wednesday 12-22-10 My date with the scales again.

Today was my weigh in day again and I lost 1 lb this week.  I am happy with that and I will take a lb a week from now on.  I have lost 54 lbs in 9 months and I am very happy about this and if I could lose another 15 lbs by March I will have lost 70 lbs in a year so how cool is that.  It is coming off slow though and I know that, but maybe that is the best thing.  I hope this time to keep it off for good and stay off my high blood pressure meds. 

I have been walking on my treadmill every night for 30 minutes and I miss it tonight.  We are at deer camp for a couple of days until Friday anyway.  I come in from work every night and get straight on the treadmill so I do not get off on something else and not do it.  I am going to start taking Merlin out again on Sunday no matter how cold it is.  I got a new seat for it that does not have a point on it.  It looks just like a saddle seat and it rides better. 

I am going to go and read some posts so here is yesterdays food journal..

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Great WI, Debbie. It's best that the weight comes off slowly & at a steady pace. Good for you!

WWSuzi said...

Nice loss kiddo!!

that TOPS lady said...

yay you! you are doing great!

Christina said...

Great job on the weight loss, that is amazing. Good luck on the next 3 months, hope you hit your goal.

Momma Hunt said...

Yeah congrats! Happy Holidays!

Sevenbeads said...

I'm impressed and inspired. Don't complain about how slow it's coming off. Most of us would take your success in a minute. You've worked hard, stuck with it and it shows.

WWSuzi said...

Since i know you journal daily i'm putting you down as having done the challenge this week :)

Anonymous said...

70 lbs in a year...that is very cool, Debbie.

Allan said...

I will miss your posts. Enjoy the New Year