Friday, December 24, 2010 | By: Debbie

Friday 12-24-10 Christmas Eve..


I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I am headed home from deer camp this morning to get ready to go over to our son's tonight for supper.  Then we have to go to my mother's tomorrow night to open presents.

My eating was good yesterday even with a party at work.  I stayed mostly with fruit and veggies and one small sandwich so it was pretty good.  I even allowed myself a little sliver of cheese cake to just get the taste.   Not a long post today just wanted to say Merry Christmas and then I am off line until Sunday..

Have a good one...

4 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Merry Christmas to you too. :) And a Happy New Year.

The Path Traveled said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family also. I hope if your not already following me that you will join my blog! God bless!

Karla said...

(((hugs)))
Merry Christmas

Lyn said...

Merry Christmas to you Debbie. 2011 will be a great year :)