Wednesday, November 17, 2010 | By: Debbie

Wednesday 11-17-10 Dreading this weigh in..

I am dreading this weigh in and it is all my own fault.  I stepped on the scales this morning and I weight exactly the same as a I weighed last week.  This means either I stay the same on the WW scales or I will show a gain.  I went home yesterday and got on the wii for 30 minutes and then I clean for about 30 minutes.  I have to get more exercise in my schedule some how.  There is just not enough hours in the day anymore to get it all in.  I am going to just have to start getting up at 4:30 again and walking and then take my shower and get ready for work. 

I have really done pretty good with my eating this week and there will be not eating out this week so that should help keep my points down.  Next week is going to be the challenge when I have to start all that cooking on Wednesday.  I am going to weigh in on Tuesday morning so I can get my weigh in done for the week.  I will be gone on Wednesday so I will miss my first WW meeting since I started this journey. 

The hardest part of this weight lost journey for me has been the exercise.  I am doing pretty good with my eating, but not getting enough exercise.  What problems are any of you fellow bloggers facing and what would you say has been the hardest thing for you?

Here is yesterdays food journal and I am sorry about not posting on Tuesday, but I got to busy at work and did not get time.  I sure missed it to..

6 comments:

Jessica said...

My biggest advise is to find an exercise you really enjoy. If it is something you want to do, it is easier to find time to do it.
I struggle with moving the scale. I workout for atleast 45 mins, 5 days a week and journal my calories, but my weight loss is very slow. I would love to be able to lose a couple of pounds every week! :)

Lou said...

Good luck for your weigh in - even if you do have a 'blip', remember it's just one week. You're still on an amazing journey!

The hardest thing for me is being at home alone with bad food. We usually don't have any in the house but if there's leftovers or people have bought chips over for a BBQ that weren't eaten I have to get D to hide them before he goes to work. Still haven't managed to convince myself I'm worth more than a 'yes' to junk food.

Jo said...

For me the hardest thing is the exercise, too. I'm either hot or cold, there's no warm for me. Right now I'm cold, but watching the calories even more closely, and haven't gained.

Don't fall off the wagon if you've gained a bit. Just look back at how far you've come, and look at the overall picture, as how much better you feel, and how now you're healthier.

Tim said...

I also struggle with exercise and the British weather isn't helping things at the moment either as it's raining most days. Due to that, it's stopping me from walking into work so I am trying to make sure I get up and move about a bit more when I am in the house or when I am at work such as walking up and down the stairs quite a lot instead of getting the lift.

Anonymous said...

I understand the exercise struggle. There are many older folks in my neighbourhood who take short walks 3x per day - I think I might take a try at that on busy days. Would be a good break too.
Maybe you're retaining a bit of water w/ going off meds & the hot flashes??
D

Mrs. Crumpet said...

Hello, and congrats I hope you meet your Christmas goal!

For me I would say I am the opposite of you exercise I always feel empowered when I do specially when I jog for 4 mins. instead of 3 on the treadmill or something, I am always so happy when I exercise.

Eating on the other hand has been my biggest struggle, I am starting tom make healthier choices but I find if I had stress to the equation its really hard for me to not mindlessly eat .

I look forward to following you on a daily basis, I think you're great!

xox
Mrs.Crumpet