Saturday, September 4, 2010 | By: Debbie

Saturday 09-04-10 - Deer Camp

Nothing major to post about today, just cleaned house and went to Walmart.  I did park at the end of the parking lot and walk.  I use to look for a close parking space so I would not have to walk very far.  Took a long walk here today to, and I should have taken some pictures.   I am making a Weight Watchers dish tonight in the crock pot.  Mushroom Port chops, with baby carrots and fresh mushrooms.   You serve this with new potato's tossed with olive oil spray and salt and pepper.  You can have 1 pork chop, 1/2 of veggies and 3 oz of potatoes for 7 points.  I am looking forward to trying it.  I purchased 2 new Weight Watcher cook books this week, they were buy one get one free and I love a bargain.   I am making another dish tomorrow night that is Mexican and I will let everyone know what it is and how it tasted. 

I read about the death of a blogger on Allan's blog and even though we never meet each other.  We are all connected through the blooger world and it makes it hard to lose one of us.  I did not follow his bog, but it is sad all the same.  My heart goes out to his family...

Yesterday's food journal..

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Debbie, a great choice to go and park far far away and walk from the parking lots depths to the store. I try and do that as much as I can too, but, I have find each time I pull into a lot I find myself initially looking for taht closestspot still. I have to remind myself to go out further and get some exercise.

Tammy said...

I've seen the parking lots at walMart and the far end is a long way off. Good for you. The dinner sounds delish.

Mark said...

Looking forward to hearing about the Mexican dish. Hopefully it is nice and spicy :)