Wednesday, July 28, 2010 | By: Debbie

Points and Peanut butter.

For all of you that count points, watch out for peanut butter.  I went to Kroger and they did not have the kind I usually get so I just grabbed the Kroger brand.  Bad choice on my part for my point count.  The Kroger brand has 3 points more than the brand that I get at Walmart.  I did not even notice it till this morning when I was making my waffles for breakfast.  I decided I better check the points since it was a different brand.  I am going to make do with it until I use it up, but I am back to using my point counter in the store.  Which means I will have to have my reading glasses around my neck.  Damn I hate getting old.. It is bad enough that I have to have contacts to see far off, but now I need reading glasses for up close.   Oh well I am rambling and off the subject.

I did great on my points yesterday and I was full and satisfied all day.  I got on my wii fit last night and my wii age was 44.  I am happy with anything below what it actually is.  I will be glad when it cools off enough that I can start walking again.  Exercise is hard for me and I try and get 30 min in  at least 4 or 5 times a week, but it is difficult with my job sometimes. 


Okay tonight is weigh in night and I am hoping for at least another lb or maybe 2 lbs.  I am taking it slow and making this a way of life for me.  I have my wellness you physical in a couple of weeks and I would like to be down a total of 30 lbs by then. 

Now I am off to see what everyone has been up to today.                                         

5 comments:

Allan said...

Nice !!!! Very Nice !!!!
Ready for fresh fish yet !!!
On the GF Grill it is delish !!!

Thunder Thigh Wife said...

That stinks about the PB! Man you exercise more than I think about exercising...lol. You're doing great! Keep up the good work and you'll be 30lbs lighter in no time.

Jo said...

Uh oh, aren't you glad you thought to check the label, even after you got it home?

Good luck with the weigh-in. I think you've had a great week with managing your points. Just hope it shows up on the WW scale!

WWSuzi said...

You'll have those 30lbs gone in no time! Rock on kiddo :)

Patrick said...

Watch the peanut butter huh... is that true of Almond Butter too? I love A B... Banana & A B, so good. Elvis would be proud of me.