Monday, April 26, 2010 | By: Debbie

Tough Weekend

I managed to lose 3 lbs this week, I was worried after this weekend.  I did not really eat a whole lot, but I had a headache from hell.    I did not work out at all this weekend until yesterday afternoon and I got on the wii for a while and did some strenght training.   I am proud of that 3 lbs though it was hard earned.     I am stretching and bending to try and limber me up some.  



I hope everyone else had a good weekend, we had some really bad weather here in Mississippi and a few of our counties where hit really bad.    Short blog this morning, I will try and log more tonight when I get home...

4 comments:

Seth said...

be proud of that 3 pounds - good job!

Foxy said...

3 pounds is great, well done! :)

Nona said...

Huge congrats on the 3lb loss!!! Job well done!!!

Corletta said...

3 pounds?!?!? I'll take it :)