Monday, January 18, 2010 | By: Debbie

Good Weekend.

Okay, I had a pretty good weekend.  It rained all weekend and I had to stay inside, but I setup my wii at deercamp and did the exercise games and I love the boxing.  Oh and I watched the biggest loser, 2008 season and its hard to believe that those people lose 100lbs in 12 weeks.  I would kill to lose a hundred lbs in 12 weeks, I guess if you put me in a control enviroment and tell me what to eat and make me exercise 8 hours a day it could work. 

I am also giving up diet cokes (this should put me into withdrawal) Ha.. I hope not, but I have been drinking diet cokes for a longgggggggg time.  I am going to drink nothing but water this week so stay tuned for the results..  I will be putting some pics of my puppies out tonight to stay tuned.

2 comments:

Heather Lowe said...

I LOVE the Biggest Loser! Isn't it inspiring? I started exercising yesterday. I got on my bike for the first time since I was 4 months pregnant (which has been over one year now) for 15 minutes and I almost died! I found that being consistent is more important than killing myself on one work-out one time a week (just a little tip that I try and abide by). Good luck Deb. Losing weight is a bitch.

Debbie said...

Thanks girl, I need all the help I can get. When I lose 25 lbs I am going to get myself a exercise bike.