SNOW SNOW SNOW can you belive it.. We got 6 inches of snow in Mississippi. We had to shut our office down on Friday, people were freaking out. I was already at home due to having my new wood floors installed, but the girls in the office called me and I told them to stay home. It was so pretty though, I have not seen that much snow since I lived in North Carolina. I was stuck inside all weekend though, it was cold and wet.
Good news though I lost 1/2 lb this week, I know thats not much, but at least I am losing again. I will take a 1/2 lb week from now on if that is what it takes. I did not get to exercise this weekend due to the weather and having my house turned upside down for the floor people. We had to move a lot of stuff into my exercise room and things got put in front of the wii. I like my new floors though and they look great.
I have been really good at writing down what I am eating and I joined Weight Watchers online and I like it so far. I like the points system it seems to work for me better than counting calories or fat grams. I am allowed 33 points a day and I can stay within that range pretty good. I do have a problem with snacks though and I need to find some low calorie snacks. I love fruit so I am going to stock up on apples and oranges. I am not big on bananas though unless they are about green.
I have been checking out a lot of blogs lately and there are some really talented bloggers out there. There is several I am following now and it helps that so many people are out there that are trying to lose weight and are an inspiration to everyone. Keepup the good work people...
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Oct 12-18)
3 days ago
1 comments:
I cannot believe that you guys have more snow than i do in Canada!!
Sounds like you have found what will work for you :) I think different things work for different people.
Hope you're having a great start to your week!
Post a Comment