Friday, December 3, 2010 | By: Debbie

Friday 12-03-10 Learning my points system all over again...

Okay I am in day two of the new Weight Watcher program and I am having to learn my points all over again.   Everything that I knew the points on has changed so I am having to re-figure everything.   I did really good on my breakfast this morning and I actually did without my usually bagel thin.  I had a boiled egg and 2 pcs of turkey sausage with a banana.  This was a pretty good breakfast and it filled me up and it was only 4 points.   Lunch was all veggies and it was great so I am trying to get this new point system down.

I am so glad that it is Friday and I can relax and catch up on reading some posts.  I have not had much time this week and getting over my cold has been tough.  It is kind of nice to night with hubby gone and just me and Freckles sitting here playing on the computer.  This is my quite time and I am going to enjoy it.  Tomorrow is going to be a long one cause I am going Christmas shopping and I do not enjoy that at all.  I wish I had more Christmas spirit, but I do not so I make a list and get it done.   I think Christmas is great when you have small children and you see it through their eyes.  We are going to have our grandson Isaac here this year so that is going to kind of nice. 

Hey I was wondering how many have their tree up and all their Christmas shopping done or they like me just getting started.  Let me hear from some of you.  Okay I am off to read some posts and see what all of you have been doing..  Have a nice night.

Here is yesterdays food journal..

10 comments:

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

I love how you post pics of your tracker. Seriously. :)

I ordered the Deluxe member kid with the tracker, points calculator, etc. I was used to calculating the old points in my head (though I use a calorie tracker online, as I hate the WW tracker online). Now, gotta learn the new way. But hey, keeps the brain oiled. :D

Kandykisses said...

Dropping by to sprinkle some "Weight Loss Magic Dust" onto your blog. I'm cheering for you to meet your 60 pound goal! Go Debbie Go!!

Ice Queen said...

I hope that the new points system works great for you. :)

I have started decorating. I have my outside lights up and a little tree out on the front deck. We will get to the inside on Sunday. I hope to have the decorating done by Monday or Tuesday, at the latest. I am scaling back a little, this year so it shouldn't take me as long.

I haven't even begun shopping... Bleargh!

WWSuzi said...

The new program comes to us on Monday!
The only reason our Christmas tree is up and our other decorations are out is because the hubs does it every year :)
I'm not much of a Christmas person, I think one of the problems this year is that at work they've had all days carols playing since November. Tonight at work i heard Jingle Bell Rock 5 times!!! Oh my i think i may lose my cool if they do that again tomorrow :)

Mrs. Crumpet said...

I ADORE Christmas, I have my lights tree decorations, I am a little kid LOL as for shopping havnt evehn really started thats next weekends chore.

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Vietnamese fresh roll (some places call it a salad roll) is a very thin wrap of steamed rice paper (low cal, low fat) that is stuffed with fresh veggies (the one I get has slivered carrots, lettuce, bean sprouts and a hint of cabbage.) Normally they make it with chicken, but I get it strictly vegetarian. Other places make it with shrimp. In any case, really low cal. Like from 15 to 60 calories each. It's like a Thai Egg roll, only NOT fried. I prefer it to the fried roll...the veggies are super crunchy and the wrapper has this nice chewiness (though it's so thin its hardly there).

I used to prefer the ones at a now defunct Thai place. They added crisp green beans (lightly steamed or raw, not sure) and mushrooms. They served it with a sauce with kick and it was amazing. MIss those.

If you go to a Thai place, see if they have them. Very low cal and easy way to get veggies. I love em with peanut butter, oddly.

Christine said...

OKRA? Now I can really tell that you live in the south!! Ha ha! :-) My Christmas tree is up, the house is decorated, and my xmas shopping is 80% done. :-) Next on the list: Christmas cards!

Tim said...

I haven't even started with Christmas yet. My wallet still hasn't recovered from last year! hehe.

Jo said...

Keep us informed about the new WW system. I'm curious, as I may go back to WW for long-term maintenance.

I went Christmas shopping today for a couple of hours. Not much progress, but some. I don't like my house decorated and "out of order" for the entire month of December, so I will decorate next week. Just a poinsettia for now and the wreath will go on the door tomorrow.

Jessica said...

I have up all of my decorations, but only have gifts bought for my Hubby and MIL. Maybe I will get the rest done this coming weekend :)