Monday, November 22, 2010 | By: Debbie

Monday 11-22-10 Eating on the run...

Today has not been a good day for me so far on my eating.  I have been on the run all  day running errands and doing things for the office.  I was starving and ran through Sonic which was a mistake cause I ended up with a cheeseburger.  OMG I forgotten how good they taste.  This was somewhere around heaven or really good sex.  I do not know which, but it was damn good and it also eat my points for the whole day.  I am going to have to get into my extra points that I am allowed to have today.  This whole week is going to be crazy and busy for me so I am just going to have to pack me some snacks to carry with me. 

I am going to get in some serious exercise tonight.  I plan on walking on the treadmill as soon as I walk through the door and then while I am cooking I am going to play on the wii for 30 min.  This will give me an hour of exercise tonight.  I also have to clean up the kitchen and get ready for the kids to come over for supper tonight.  I am making a big salad and some pork tenderloin on the grill for supper.  They are going to Georgia to see my daughter in-law's parents for Thanksgiving so we will not see them. 

I am shooting for a 2 lbs loss this week and hope to get 2 lbs every week until Christmas so I can get my 60 lb goal.  To do this I am going to have to exercise, exercise and more exercise.  I am determined to do this by Christmas so we will see.   I also have to start getting more active when I am at deer camp.  It is so easy to sit and watch TV or play on the computer and just relax.    Sounds like I have a good plan laid out huh, but you know how things go and I hope to stick with it.  Tune in to see how I do and I will be posting a new picture next week to show my progress. 

Have a great day and I can not post my food journal today I forgot my camera so I will have to catch it up later.

4 comments:

Allan said...

Actually, exercise is fine, you want the goal, stay out of SONIC !!!

Mrs. Crumpet said...

Cant wait to see progress pics, bet they are awesome, I am so glad I dont have sonic around here in Canada. I do however have a Tim hortons, and Dairy queen and an A&W. But I lack a car and they are across town I guess I am lucky that way. I have a saying that I sometimes repeat to myself in moments similar to yours: " Nothing tastes as good as what it feels like to make goal."

Well I hope you have a wonderful day.

xox
Mrs. Crumpet

Floriana said...

Wow that must have been some cheeseburger!
I agree with Allan. Eating is way more important for weight loss than exercise. No amount of exercise will make up for messing up your diet. Having said all that, I have to add that I believe in you. You can make it to your goal, no doubt. Go Debbie!

Patrick said...

Deer camp is a great place to get allot of exercise, I get a huge workout climbing hills, in and out of stands, dragging deer, whew... hope your hubby enjoyed the jokes you shared :-)