Monday, November 8, 2010 | By: Debbie

Monday 11-08-10 Water and more water...

I am drinking so much water that I am moving my desk into the bathroom.  My boss was looking at me funny today after about my 10th trip to the restroom.  One thing about it though I am feeling great and my hair and face are looking great.  My eating is going really well and I am staying on track.  As always though Wednesday will tell when I step on the scales. 

Not much going on with me today.  I started my other job today 4 hours a day with the new company and 4 hours with the old company.  I do not think this is going to work, but we will see.

Here is yesterday's food journal.  Have a good day..

5 comments:

Floriana said...

Juggling two jobs, now that's an exercise! Hope it works out the way you want it in the end.

Keep drinking the water. The body adjusts quickly and will be able to hold more water for longer soon. At least that's how it worked for me.

Tamzin said...

I hear you on that one. My guts are in some distress today trying to figure out what it is that they are supposed to do with all that water.... soooo farty....holding it in at my desk is hurting! I've made 20 trips to teh bathroom today... but it is ALL worth it! :)

Kelly said...

Debbie, I know all about the water thing! I think I pee 100 times a day or something, for real.

Ice Queen said...

Tag, you're it! :D

http://wwwfatlikeme.blogspot.com/2010/11/tagged.html

Tim said...

Todays my first day at drinking lots of water and I can fully understand about all the toilet breaks!! I think I had about 5 at work and also had to rush into a shop on the way home to go LOL.

Hopefully i'll feel the benefits of it soon! :)