Wednesday, August 4, 2010 | By: Debbie

Weigh in day again...

Well it is my weigh in day again, and I am hoping for at least 2 lbs this week.  Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me.  Oh hell cross your toes to.   No really I have had an amazing week with my eating and working out.  I set the clock to get up and walk this morning and I got up and got dressed went out on the porch and could not see nothing.  Remember I live way out in the country so no street lights or anything.  I am going to have to wait until the time changes and it is lighter in the morning.  I am to scared of snakes or walking up on a wild critter of some kind.  So the morning walk is ditched for now.  I guess I could get me a treadmill, but I have always hated those things.  I like walking outside in the fresh air.   All you walkers or runners out there any preference? Outside or the treadmill or both?   Let me know..

I am really into the watermelons and cantaloupes right now as you can see from my past food journals.  Watermelons are great this year and sweet, and the cantaloupes are good to.  I prefer watermelon, but I tend to eat the whole thing so I try and only buy it once a week, cut it up and get it into the frig for the week.  I have eat a whole one before believe it or not.  I had to pee all night long that night and gained 3 lbs the next morning.  I will not do that again. 

Here is yesterdays food dairy.

9 comments:

Allan said...

Lets say you ate a watermelon. 10 cups-12 cups of usable fruit. That's 10 - 12 points. Not the end of the world, and alot of it will fly out of you... There are worse things than eating watermelon... You da bomb !!

Momma Hunt said...

I second Allan's thoughts. Better to eat loads of watermelon then pie. Good luck at weigh in im sure it will go great!

Anonymous said...

Fingers and toes crossed! But remember, no matter what number pops up on the scale, you are doing phenomenal!!

Joy said...

I really love my treadmill. I have a little room set up with all of my exercise equipment. If I can't get to the gym, or I'm pressed for time I can just go to my home gym to work out. I am really proud of myself, I thought the treadmill would be an clothes hanger....but I really use it a ton!! At least 5 days per week!! Plus I'm safe in my home. I just put a fan in front of it, it blows my hair around enough that I feel like I'm outside. Works for me! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hey Debbie, I looked online and found a diet called Weigh Down with a lady called Gwen Shamblin. Is this the one you did years ago?? If so, do you recommend that I get the books or tapes?? What did you think of it?

Jo said...

Re: Watermelon. Ask yourself - Did I get fat by eating watermelon? I doubt it. Indulge while it's in season.

I love to walk outside, but since it has been so hot, I am walking on my treadmill. I find that I get a better workout by not poking around and stopping for my dog to pee and to chat with my neighbors. But it is SO boring. I think it's best to mix it up, a few days outside and a few inside. But there is nothing like walking outside when the weather is great! It's good for the soul.

Patrick said...

Debbie, Thanks for your genuine thoughts of support on my blog!


I prefer to walk outside, hands down. I don'tmind the treadmill but if the choice is at hand I go out every time.

Diana said...

I'm a watermelon freak too. Love the stuff, and canteloupes. Yummy!

I can't wait to see your weighin. I've been thinking about you and a little nervous since I told you to eat more Points. :) I'm sure it's going to be a great weighin. I'll check back tomorrow to see how it went. Fingers and toes crossed for you!

M said...

I also love watermelons! I could probably eat a whole one if I just sat in front of the TV. I think you're doing great. WW was of great help to me in the past, and if you stick with it you'll definitely lose weight. Good luck on your weigh-in.